HMS Care Careers
Working as a HMS care assistant means that you really can make a difference to someones' life. Did you know that you don't have to have worked in care before to join HMS and train to become a skilled member of our care team!
If you are warm, empathetic, honest, patient and kind then you are the kind of person we are looking for.
Some of our carers have finished one career and are now looking for a fresh new challenge that gives them total job satisfaction. Many are over 50 and some have kids in school during the day and want the flexibility to work a few hours per day.
Some of our finest carers had never worked in care before they joined us. They undertook an intensive induction training program and were supported by the care management team along with experienced colleagues, so they were fully confident before undertaking care of their own clients. We believe that our care team is the best in the North East of England!
More than just a job
Becoming a member of the HMS team is very rewarding for the committed and professional person. We think care is a VOCATION not simply a job!
If you would like to find out more, we would love to hear from you. Call us on 0191 233 6342 or email our HR Manager email@example.com
Join an exciting vibrant growing team of people with great opportunities to progress quickly in your care career.
Not only is our business all about the care of others but we care as much about the people we care for as we do for our staff.
Get in touch
Call us to have a chat and to find more out more we will aim to get back within 24 hours via one of our friendly team members.
There are many more benefits of joining the HMS Care Newcastle care worker team. Here are just a few:
- £8.35 per hour pay rate, Monday - Friday
- £9.35 per hour pay rate at weekends
- PAID TRAVEL TIME for all travel time between visits during the care day
- TIME AND A HALF weekday pay rate for work on public holidays
- DOUBLE TIME for working Christmas Day
- GENEROUS mileage allowance 30p per mile including all journeys between visits regardless of any gaps
- EXCELLENT TRAINING including opportunity to study for FREE NVQs in Health and Social Care
- FREE Care Certificate training
- FREE Uniform
- Care Career progression with HMS
- Pride in working for the most professional care company in the North East
- Auto enrolment pension scheme if you qualify
- 28 days paid holiday per year [Pro Rata Hours]
- Employee referral scheme of £100 per successful new starter
- Providing you with a Unique Electronic roster system to ensure you always have your most up to date roster on your smart phone
- Providing you with a Unique Electronic care management system to record & share up to the minute care notes on your smart phone
- Carer of the Month gets £100 Bonus - See video below